Monday, February 15, 2010

Day 8

Kids are out of school today, hubby off work, and here I sit getting ready for work. Bummer!!!

I lost 1.4 lbs yesterday! I took my measurements again and here is where I stand:
thigh: lost 3/4 in.
stomach: (fatty part) lost 1.5 in.
chest: lost 1/4 in.
rear: 3/4 in.
hips: 4 1/4 in.

I am so excited! I was really frustrated yesterday but did my best to stay on track. I have lost 6.2 lbs in the last 7 days!!!!!

I had strawberries for breakfast yesterday. That was a nice change from the apple or orange I had been having. I love strawberries. I also made my own lunch yesterday (not one of my prepared meals). It helped that I spent some time on Saturday measuring out some chicken and packaging it. Now I just have to pull it out and cook it! I'm hoping to get my mom on board soon....it will be good to have someone else doing this with me.

2 comments:

  1. hey Jennifer! My mom, Ken and I did this diet last year and it works! We've learned you can't cheat at all, if you want the best results. Just remember drink enough water! I heard half of your body weight in ounces. Also, something we found that helped was drinking... I know this sounds gross but a little apple cider vinegar before you go to bed. It helps digest the food, you should try it! Good Luck! :) (The only negative side effect my mom and I noticed was our hair thinning.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wouldn't complain about my hair thinning.......I have some REALLY thick hair. I tried drinking some green tea, but I really dislike green tea and I'm having a hard time. I also have gotten sick of water. Thank you for your comments-I will try the apple cider vinegar. Tell everyone I said hi!

    ReplyDelete