Thursday, February 18, 2010

Day 11

I lost another 1.8 lbs. yesterday. Even though I see the numbers falling off, and I'm noticing some changes, I'm not seeing the changes I had hoped for. I know I'm expecting a lot, but that's just me...always wanting more. I tried on some pants yesterday that I'm not quite ready to wear yet....maybe another 5 lbs.

I did, however put my wedding ring on and it wasn't hard to get on or off, for the first time in a year or so. THAT IS AWESOME!!! It will be great when I need to get my ring re-sized.
Lots of people are rooting for me (I think....they tell me they are anyway) so I'm feeling very encouraged. My mother started this yesterday too.... GO MOM!!!

Did I mention Kelly and I sat down to do our budget the other day? It was excruciatingly painful for both of us....me because I was tired and cranky and had already done a budget, Kelly because I wasn't listening to his ideas. In the end, the budget looks the way he wants it to, and he can understand it, so I guess that's what's important. Besides I think his budget will work, but it'll be REALLY tight for a month or so....not a good time for me to start this diet. Oh well.

My kids are dealing so-so with my diet. Rachel is starting to worry about her weight now, which is ridiculous. But I understand where she gets her worry from. I have to talk about it less. Austin keeps trying to tempt me with food, I'm so cutting him out of my will!!!!

Matthew could care less about it, and Breanna knows when I put the drops under my tongue I'm not talking for a little while. She loves paying attention to that. All of them want me to get to 20 lbs so we can buy Dance Dance Revolution. I have 11 more lbs to go. I think I may need to start walking to hit that goal in the next 9 days.

No comments:

Post a Comment