Friday, February 26, 2010

Day 19

So...I'm almost done with my first round, and feeling REALLY discouraged. I did not lose any weight yesterday......and I did a steak and apple day. Maybe my steak wasn't big enough? It was actually a little on the small side and thin cut. I don't know. I'm sure I should be grateful I didn't gain any weight. But I starved and was grumpy with my family for no reason. I have 1.8 lbs. to go before I will feel OK about this first round.
Maybe I won't take a break between my first 20 and second 20. I have lost a total of 12.4 lbs since I started this diet. Lots of other people would have lost around 15-20 lbs by now....a pound a day. While I'm feeling better about the way I look and really happy to see the scale numbers dropping, I wish they would continue to drop.

Weight today: 181.8 lbs.

1 comment:

  1. Keep working on it! you are loooking great and it will eventually come.
    i love you!
    Kelly

    ReplyDelete