Friday, May 14, 2010

Day 20

Day 20.........and still sitting at 166 lbs......I did an apple day the other day and didn't lose anything.....I just keep bouncing around these 2 lbs...I should be stopping in a few days but I REALLY want to lose these last 6 lbs......if I lose 7 lbs. I can say I have lost 40 lbs though.... I might just go until I run out of the drops and then be done for a few months....like until fall or something.

Kelly has been out of town for the last couple of days...but it's been going well. Usually I am really short on patience when I'm on this but the kids have been awesome. Breanna went to school this morning so she could go to the zoo...I can't wait until she is in first grade! My mornings are so peaceful! Although I really do miss her when she isn't here. She has such a great smile!

No comments:

Post a Comment